Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Seeking Nurse Practitioner / Physicians Assistant to join our team.
Great Work Environment and Pay!
At Orchid Health we believe that our nation's caregivers deserve a better work environment - period.
Rather than having financials and quality outcomes drive our prioritization and decision making, our organization - a network of four rural health and school-based health clinics - has recognized that a healthy healthcare organization starts with team members that feel cared for and have the autonomy to do what they feel is best for their patients and communities.
Our model is built on providing comprehensive team-based care, which starts with a 30 minute huddle each morning and includes 60 minute initial visits with patients.
- Offering a great work environment with a very skilled and positive team that includes your MA, a Behavioral Health Consultant, an RN, a Community Health Worker, and a great front office team.
- Our provider team is also very team oriented and includes PA’s, NP’s and MD’s company wide.
- Our focus is on quality and relationships instead of volume - our PCPs see an average of 11 patient visits per 8 hr shift.
- Offering a flexible schedule
- Fern Ridge is considered one of Oregon’s highest need areas when it comes to healthcare, and taking this position will be making a huge difference in a community that truly needs and appreciates its healthcare providers.
About you: We believe this is a great opportunity for someone that identifies with the following:
- I enjoy a flexible environment where the team works together (often going above and beyond to best accomplish a shared vision) and celebrates successes together;
- I love the idea of being a Small Town Provider and connecting with my patients;
- I love the idea of treating patients with comprehensive care and not just sending people off to specialists;
- I am interested in professional development and continuous learning opportunities; and
- A full-time position would work great for me right now.
- Work 4-5 days per week at our Fern Ridge Clinic.
- Open to discussing various schedule options.
- 2+ years of experience in a family practice setting.
- Chronic care management, pain management and integrated behavioral health experience preferred.
- Rural Healthcare experience preferred.
- Must have BLS, DEA certificate and OR license upon start.
- Malpractice claim history will be examined and a background check will be performed.
- $120k-$138k annual salary based on a 1 FTE position and agreed upon hours/schedule.
- Medical/PTO/CME/Malpractice Benefits
- Eligible site for student loan repayment.
- Medical/Dental/Vision // Orchid pays 100% employee and 50% dependent monthly premiums for medical and dental.
- Yearly Employee Wellness Benefit.
- John Hancock 401k with Orchid match.
- All employees have a Continuing Education / Continuing Medical Education budget.
- Annually Front Loaded 120 hours PTO and 8 paid holidays plus your Birthday.
- Eligibility first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- And more!
Team member will be exposed to virus, disease and infection from patients and specimens in working environment. Team member may be required to work extended periods of time at a computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires intermittent physical activity, including standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching as well as lifting and supporting patients.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area may be expected on occasion (CME Events or for activities involving other Orchid Health Clinics).
Employment Offer Contingences
Job Offer is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, as well as a successful completion of a drug screening.
COVID-19 Disclosure: All applicants selected for employment must either submit proof of vaccination or have submitted to the organization a certified medical or religious exemption from the vaccination requirement prior to their first day of work, per state requirements.
It is the policy of Orchid Health to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Orchid Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.